Dear friends, we are glad to announce that CENTRALA will be on show during the opening week of the
Tallinn Architecture Biennale
set up in the TAB 2013 Lounge
in central Tallinn. 04.09-08.09
A more detailed schedule coming soon!
Simone De Iacobis and Gosia Kuciewicz from Centrala will be giving a lecture at TAB Lounge about the Polish architecture scene served in five courses:
1) Re-thinking the iconic mass housing projects of Polish socialism
2) Re-cycling socialist public buildings
3) Re-creating the social tissue
4) Re-discovering the utopia
5) Re-examining the socialist anecdotes
Main presentation: 05.09, 6 p.m.
Location: Architecture and Design Gallery (Pärnu mnt 6, Tallinn)
The small presentation will be exhibit during all opening week of TAB: 4.09-8.09.2013
Support: ADAM MICKIEWICZ INSTITUTE
picture: Audience listening to presentations at TAB Lounge set up in the Architecture and Design Gallery. Image © Tarvo Hanno Varres